The following company data is provided pursuant to section 10 of Spanish Act 34/2002, dated 11th of July, concerning Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce:
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site, including without limitation its layout, graphic design and presentation, as well as the products and services on offer; or;
- Change our policies regarding fees or charges for use of the Site.
- REGISTRATION AT PRIVATE CLIENT AREA.
- Some areas of the Site may require you register and/or that you are a BEABLOO Client. When and if you register you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to discontinue your use of the Site.
- As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting www.beabloo.com and immediately notify us of the problem by emailing us at email@example.com.
- YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
- CODE OF CONDUCT.While using the Site and/or Materials, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise previously and expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site or Materials;
- Enmarcar (”frame”) o replicar (“mirror”) cualquier parte del Sitio sin nuestra autorización previa por escrito;
- Link to any page of or content on the Site other than the URL located at http://www.beabloo.com/;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents; or
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent.
- The Site contains links to other Internet web sites, including affiliated web sites which may or may not be owned or operated by BEABLOO. BEABLOO has not reviewed all of the web sites that are linked to the Site and has no control over such sites, therefore it cannot be held responsible for the information contained therein. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, BEABLOO is not responsible for the content of such web sites, any updates or changes to such sites, or the privacy or other practices of such sites, and the fact that BEABLOO offers such links does not indicate any approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked site. BEABLOO is providing these links to you only as a convenience.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND PERMITTED USE.
- The Materials (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) are and will remain the property of BEABLOO and its licensors and suppliers. The Materials and the selection, compilation, collection, arrangement and assembly thereof are protected by Spanish, European and international intellectual and industrial property laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the Materials or other content or information available on or through the Site in any way without our prior written permission.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of BEABLOO, BEABLOO’s licensors and suppliers, and others. The Trademarks owned by BEABLOO, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not BEABLOO’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages BEABLOO. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express written permission of BEABLOO, BEABLOO’s licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and BEABLOO will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
- JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES.
- The Site is operated from Spain and the products and/or services described in and available through the Site may not be available in your country or region. BEABLOO makes no representation that products, services or Materials available on or through the Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access the Site do so on your initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If use of the Site and/or viewing or use of any Material, service or product offered violates or infringes any applicable law in your jurisdiction, you are not authorized to view the Site and must exit immediately. Your viewing and/or use of the Site constitutes your representation that you are unconditionally and without limitation permitted to view and use the Site, and BEABLOO relies upon such representation.
- BEABLOO reserves the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any service or product to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide.
- DISCLAIMERS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BEABLOO AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE.APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.BEABLOO AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE AND THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING ALSO INTERNET ACCESS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF BEABLOO OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: NEITHER BEABLOO NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER CONTRACT OR TORT ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS OR LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO BEABLOO FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE.
- Furthermore, if you wish to get more information regarding the BEABLOO products and services or you want your advertising to appear on the BEABLOO screens and other digital signage media, BEABLOO makes available to you a contact form that you can fill in with your data (full name or company/trade name, cell phone number, email address, work phone number, fax number, department and position) and one of our sales representatives will contact you.
- The Site also provides the possibility to subscribe to an email newsletter by filling out a form, which will allow you to receive news about BEABLOO on a regular basis.
- You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Barcelona, Spain and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.